Thats what God told me when I met him. "Buddy u think a lot. Wanna have a debate with me. Come on. Do u dare ?". He shouldn't have said this. He hurt my ego. You might me God but I am one of your creations. And I trust your creativity. Bite me.
Q. Do u live ?
A. I used to live when I didn't have a job. Now I survive.
Q. Do u prosper ?
A. I don't think I do. Its just a state of mind. It changes as my surroundings change.
Q. Do u feel ?
A. I feel music. I feel change. I feel fun. Rest all freezes me.
Q. Do u aspire ?
A. Not actually. But jealously inspires me to aspire.
Q. Do u believe ?
A. I believe in every reason that has a reason to believe.
Q. Do u live ?
A. I used to live when I didn't have a job. Now I survive.
Q. Do u prosper ?
A. I don't think I do. Its just a state of mind. It changes as my surroundings change.
Q. Do u feel ?
A. I feel music. I feel change. I feel fun. Rest all freezes me.
Q. Do u aspire ?
A. Not actually. But jealously inspires me to aspire.
Q. Do u believe ?
A. I believe in every reason that has a reason to believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment